Tekken 5 Xbox 360: It seems difficult to believe, but for about a decade now the Tekken series has been around.
Tekken is one of the leading 3D fighting games in arcade.The great tradition is true in Tekken 5, which offers additional modes and, most importantly, it
offers incredible 3D action and spectacular visuals.
Tekken 5 Xbox 360 Features
- The fighting in Tekken 5 is one of the best 3D or 2D fighting.
- The multiple depth levels give beginners adequate flashy actions to feel comfortable
playing it quickly.
- For more fascinating (and damaging) tactics, intermediate and professional players may
dig deeper and deeper.
- For Tekken 5, the main single player mode is the game mode.
- This mode takes you through a series of fights, starting with still frames and voice-over to help you understand what each fighter battles for.
- Once you reach the conclusion of the plot, you get some static text screens and a full-fledged, pre-rendered ending for each character.
- Tekken 5 has many of the same Virtua Fighter 4 character customization choices.
- You can modify most of the characters with the currency you receive as you continue to
- Character has unique customization options, and the options for each of the two primary costumes of a character are different.
- The arcade mode is where you earn your coins, and it’s kind of an endless arcade-style battle against the artificial intelligence of the game.
- Tekken 5 pits you against AI players of various ranks with actual ring names, as if they
are based on real players
- The ring name and character rank stuff is neat, but it is not implemented in a very user-friendly way, as only one player per memory card can enter a name and track of his/her
- Tekken 5’s character roster features a great mix of old favourites, some of which have not been seen for years.
- There are obvious entrants such as Kazuya, Paul, Law, Yoshimitsu, King, and Nina, and other occasional players such as Bryan, Lei, Hwoarang, Bruce, Baek, Anna, Lee, and
Xiaoyu are joining them.
- The new characters blend very well into the action, and all the old characters have
undergone enough new moves and modifications to feel fresh again, but not so many that the list of moves would become unrecognizable.
- Tekken 5’s fighters hit hard. This is one of the main factors making the game so great.
- By comparison to the plastic looking warriors seen in some other games, the character
models are smooth and lifelike, with skin tones and textures that make them look alive.
- There is a wide variety of views and some of them are also incredible Again this is the
kind of thing you would expect from an Xbox.
- The soundtrack of Tekken 5 is much more varied than that of its predecessors, and with
each individual background in the game this variety meshes very well.
Is Tekken 5 available online?
To be precise, No
Can we unlock pair play mode?
There are no tag features in the game
Can you save replays such as Tekken 4 or take screenshots like Tekken Tag
It’s no, the simple answer. With Tekken 5, Namco chose not to include such features.
Is Tekken Ball or Tekken Bowl Mode incorporated in Tekken 5?
Again, the answer is no.
What about Tekken 4 training mode?
How many dresses each character have?
Each character begins with 2 outfits, but for some characters can be unlocked more.
How are you going to get extra outfits?
You purchase them through the mode of customization. They cost five hundred thousand gold per character. You only have to pay once for Asuka and Ling, who have 4 different outfits, to get bothoutfits.
How to equip the extra outfits?
You don’t have to equip them or they’d only be available in Customization Mode, just pick the character in question with RIGHT PUNCH for the third outfit or RIGHT KICK for the fourth outfit.
Can the extra outfits be customized?
No, the first two outfits can only be customized
How to customize the item for each character?
Each character has different items to acquire.Some items can only be used on a particular outfit (e.g. LEFT PUNCH outfit or LEFT
KICK outfit) but some items are crossovers.Cross over items that you buy for either outfit and can be fitted with both outfits you only need to buy the item once. For each part of their body, each character can have only one item (e.g. one item for the head, face, upper body, and lower body of the
Is there a ranking of a win / loss like the arcade?
No, though, you can achieve ranks.
Can I have a variety of names?
No, you can only make one profile per memory card, and that name is given to every
character you play.
How to unlock Eddy Gordo?
Eddy is an extra outfit that you buy for 500,000 gold for Christie.
How to unlock Devil Jin?
By either completing the side game ‘ Devil Inside ‘ or playing a bunch of games in Arcade Mode, VS Mode, or Story Mode.
How to earn game money?
You earn money in Arcade Mode, you’ll be rewarded with a higher amount of gold after defeating the opponent if you play higher ranked CPU opponents.
Can we get expensive items for free?
When you play ‘ Devil Within ‘ a second time after you’ve completed the quest, you can
get a bunch of highpriced items for free. Different expensive items will be scattered all
over the game. However, this process does not allow you to get new outfits.
Is Jinpashi playable character?
No, Jinpashi is not playable character.
Can a second player use data from his / her memory card?
Sure, the other player can use his / her profile and customizations when you insert a card
into the other memory card slot.
How to activate theatre mode?
The theater mode is opened up once with whatever character you defeated Story Mode.